• Yeaman Machine Technologies, Inc (incorporated in 2001) is
and integrator of packaging/process automation equipment
the Food, Beverage, and Pharmaceutical Industries.
• We are a global company that is centrally located, 15 minutes
O’hare International Airport just outside of Chicago,
• We are dedicated to providing our customers with solutions
production needs and to building mutually beneficial long term
relationships with them.
• The Yeaman name has been associated with packaging automation
for over 30 years. William Yeaman, Sr. was the President of Clybourn
Machine Company from the early 1970’s until 1983
and during that tenure installed more cartoning lines for Fortune
500 Companies than any other manufacturer of packaging machinery.
In fact, many of these machines are still in service today, a testament
to the simplicity and reliability of the design.
• William Yeaman, Jr (President of Yeaman Machine Technologies)
started at Clybourn Machine company in 1974 installing and servicing
many of the same production lines mentioned above. Bill, Jr worked
his way up through Clybourn to become the Manufacturing Manager prior
to leaving with his Dad in 1984 to form the Yeaman Packaging
Group(YPG). YPG installed many Horizontal Cartoners,
Vertical Cartoners and Casepackers over the next 10 years for companies
such as: Colgate-Palmolive, Proctor&Gamble, Dial Corp., M&M
Mars, The Quaker Oats Company, Nabisco, GE, and Ralston Purina.
• In 1994 YPG was sold to Triangle Packaging Machinery.
• At the end of 2000, Bill left Triangle and incorporated Yeaman
Machine Technologies, Inc. Our business has steadily
grown each year and we find ourselves once again working with many
of the same Fortune 500 Companies and Copackers that we did at YPG.
We have also diversified our product line beyond just cartoning expertise
as many of our customers have asked us to build custom machine solutions
to fit an ever changing, dynamic business environment.
• Our Core Team consists of industry professionals with a minimum
of 10 to 30 years of experience in designing, building, installing
and servicing packaging and process automation machinery. Please give
us a call and let our experience and knowledge work for you.
Back to Top